Given exclusive access to the Bradman Museum Collection, award winning fine-art photographer Chuck Bradley presents a series of still-life images unavailable until now.
These are the finest reinterpretations of the games most respected icons.
Exhibition closes 2 February 2014
Chuck says “I am so excited about photographing the beauty and detail present in the museum’s iconic collection and presenting it in a new way. I can’t wait to start work in Bowral.”
Museum Curator David Wells is delighted about the residency program; “Museums’ are increasingly finding ways to interpret their collections creatively in addition the more familiar historical method. We are looking forward to welcoming Chuck to the Museum and working with him to photograph our most appealing objects.”
Awards & Achievements for Chuck Bradley – www.chuckbradley.com.au
- Winner of two Honourable Mentions in 2012 by the International Photography Association.
- International Photography Award – 2nd place Nature Underwater “Life Aquatic”
- One of five international photographers featured in the Broncolor Gallery
- Silver and bronze awards from Australia Institute of Professional Photographers (AIPP)
- Cover shot Australian Capture Magazine Photography Annual 2011 “Koi Koi”